Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Psalm

You say to go then have me stay
When oh God?
When will the back and forth,
the hesitation, the confusion cease?
When will the clouds lift?
When will i feel Your presence?
Oh how i long for Your touch,
to feel Your hand in mine.
My eyes yearn to see Your face,
show me how to see.
My ears have not heard You.
Oh God must i only stand on truth?
Where has the realness of You gone?
I want to embrace You, laugh with You,
sing with You, play with You.
I do not doubt who You are or
what You can do.
I do not question Your nearness
because i know You are near.
I have seen what You can do
I have experienced Your touch.
What i am asking is to have a
romance with You.
God that You would invade
every part of me
My thoughts, my actions.
And please just touch me, wrap me up.
Tangibly put Your arms around me.
I am hungry for Your touch.
Like a dry river bed i am desperate for water.
Lord let Your love overflow in my heart.
God i love You and I will praise Your name always.
You are the Holy King of heaven and
I exalt Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment